Terms and Conditions
Money-back guarantee and product refund.
The guarantee is only effective for 6 Months from the purchase date of your most recent order. In order to qualify for a refund, you must have taken NerveReverse for 3 consecutive months. If you have used NerveReverse for 3 consecutive months and haven’t noticed an improvement in your symptoms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to begin the refund process. Any used (open bottle) or unused product will need to be returned to:
Attn: Refunds Department
1042 S View Crest Ln.
Kaysville UT 84037.
Once the product is received and processed by our refunds department, a refund will be issued via the original payment method.
Wholesale orders are not eligible for the money back guarantee.
The Auto-Refill Program may be canceled at any time. However, if the refill program is canceled before the first refill (the second order) is processed then the applicable 10% discount will be charged to the credit card on file. If you sign up for the monthly refill program, your credit card will be charged monthly and the product will be shipped to the address on file. If you sign up for the 3-month refill plan, your credit card will be charged every 3 months and the product will be shipped to the address on file. If your shipping address has changed, please login to your account and update your address on file. NerveReverse will ship to the address on file and it is the customer’s responsibility to update this address. Delays and additional fees may be incurred if the customer fails to update the address in their account profile.
All packages are shipped using the United States Postal Service (USPS). This includes delivery confirmation and tracking. NerveReverse is not responsible for compensation of damaged product. NerveReverse is not responsible for the elapsed shipping time of orders.
Orders sent via USPS (First Class or Priority Mail) generally arrive within 3-4 days (not including Sundays).
Any order that is disputed due to the length of its shipping time may be re-processed but additional fees may apply.
NerveReverse hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm MST, excluding holidays. Any shipment placed during non-business hours will be processed on the next scheduled business day.
Website Terms and Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• This site is not intended to provide medical advice and does not attempt to diagnose or treat any condition related to obesity or nutritional deficiency.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Pogue Medical Services. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without NerveReverse’s prior written consent.
• We reserve the right to restrict access to any person believed to be associated with competitive companies.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
This website and all content is copyright of Pogue Medical Services, LLC.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You agree to indemnify and hold Pogue Medical Services and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Pogue Medical Services arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.